- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva is providing highly secure gas and electricity smart metering communications in the UK, playing an essential role in bringing energy saving initiatives into consumers’ homes and providing them with the data to make better informed decisions.
Smart metering systems
The Arqiva smart metering system is designed to be “always available”, so utility companies can provide time-critical smart services whenever and wherever customers need them.
Arqiva, the leading UK communications infrastructure company, has been awarded a We invest in people, gold accreditation by Investors in People (IIP).
Arqiva’s end-to-end approach to security, availability and disaster recovery protects investments and ensures water companies and their customers can face their smart future with confidence.
Arqiva’s network and radio planning underpins the successful collection, processing and delivery of millions of Smart Water Meter (SWM) readings every day.
The Smart Data Communications Company (DCC) has announced that its 2 millionth second-generation smart meter (SMETS2) was installed on Saturday 07 September by British Gas in Carshalton, Surrey.
The Data Communications Company (DCC) has announced that one million second-generation (SMETS2) smart meters have been successfully connected to its nationwide secure network.