- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva is providing highly secure gas and electricity smart metering communications in the UK, playing an essential role in bringing energy saving initiatives into consumers’ homes and providing them with the data to make better informed decisions.
Smart metering systems
The Arqiva smart metering system is designed to be “always available”, so utility companies can provide time-critical smart services whenever and wherever customers need them.
The Data Communications Company (DCC) has announced that one million second-generation (SMETS2) smart meters have been successfully connected to its nationwide secure network.
Arqiva, the communications infrastructure and media services company, has today announced that it has completed an extension to its smart water metering fixed network trial for Anglian Water, one of the largest water and water recycling companies in England and Wales.
Arqiva has been working in partnership with Sensus to deliver smart metering solutions for Anglian Water since 2016. Our innovative Critical National Infrastructure of Things (CNIoT) solution utilising FlexNet technology is helping the water services provider improve operations with market-leading solutions.
Homes and businesses across the UK are already benefitting from the latest smart metering solutions, and the network is growing rapidly.
Re-signing of the Armed Forces Covenant highlights Arqiva’s dedication to helping those leaving forces duty.