- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
How do UK consumers perceive public Wi-Fi services?
This research from leading advisors Analysis Mason surveyed 2000 people and explored their use of public Wi-Fi networks,
what they think of them, and how they compare to cellular networks. The report covers:
- The relevance of public Wi-Fi networks for 4G and non-4G subscribers
- Preferences around the mix of Wi-Fi and cellular data in tariff bundles
- Views on preferred providers of Wi-Fi networks
- The perceived value of Wi-Fi connectivity
Download a copy now and get under the skin of consumers perceptions and motivations in this important area.