- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Market perspectives on Connected Broadcasting
As convergence takes hold across the broadcasting value chain, content owners face the challenge of understanding, and responding to, how technological developments are affecting the way their content is being consumed, distributed and monetised.
Five themes emerged throughout the conversations during Wave 2 of Connected Broadcasting – each of which we explore in turn:
- A time of uncertainty as industry players adjust to a confused tech landscape
- Exciting opportunities in the television distribution mix
- Diverging industry views on the current role and future potential of “connected
- How media management in the cloud is a real opportunity
- A need for greater flexibility between broadcasters/platforms and suppliers
To download the Wave Two paper, simply complete the form below.
Other Connected Broadcasting white papers available for download:
- What is Connected Broadcasting? An introduction to the Connected Broadcasting campaign.
- Wave One: The Emerging User and Landscape
- Wave Two: Market Perspectives on Connected Broadcasting