- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
The UK’s TV landscape has evolved rapidly in recent years, but Direct-To-Home (DTH) platforms still have a significant part to play. For a huge number of consumers, products from providers like Sky and Freesat offer the perfect foundations to underpin a growing range of new Over-The-Top (OTT) services – and for some, they remain the primary choice.
This considerable audience means there are some truly exciting opportunities for content owners and rightsholders to monetise their programming, and Arqiva is here to make capitalising on them a whole lot easier.
Expert help, one step at a time
Having been at the heart of UK broadcasting since the 1930s, we’re better placed than anyone to offer guidance on launching a DTH channel – and that’s exactly what we’ve done in our latest guide.
Part of the wider ‘How to launch…’ series, it comprehensively defines the DTH market to give invaluable context, and lists thorough yet easy-to-follow steps that will help you from day one right through to launch.
Our guide also details the various ways in which Arqiva and other relevant parties will help throughout the journey.
A partner to trust
We have the knowledge and experience to help you monetise your content effectively and efficiently by going direct to consumers’ homes. Click the link below to download our guide and take the first steps on your DTH journey.
For more information, or to discuss the opportunities offered by the DTH market with our experts, contact Arqiva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1962 823 434.