- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) is the most widely available TV platform in the UK – accessed by nearly 19 million homes.
Freeview is most widely-known DTT service, offering viewers access to over 70 subscription free TV and radio services – which can be simply received via an aerial connection.
At the heart of broadcasting in the UK
Having been at the heart of UK broadcasting since the 1930s, we’re better placed than anyone to offer guidance on reaching a UK audience on DTT.
We hold the licence for and operate four of the eight national multiplexes which make up the DTT platform, providing capacity for commercial broadcasters looking to launch on the platform. As founding shareholders of Freeview, as well as operating the UK’s TV transmission network, we form a critical part of the broadcast ecosystem.
Part of the wider ‘Monesting your content’ series, this guide comprehensively defines the UK DTT market and provides easy-to-follow steps that will help you from day one right through to launching a service on the platform.
Monetise your content on DTT
We have the knowledge and experience to help you make the absolute most of your journey into DTT and monetise your content effectively and efficiently. Click the link below to download our guide and take the first steps on to the DTT platform.
For more information, or to discuss the opportunities offered by the DTT platform with our experts, contact Arqiva at email@example.com.