- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
- +44 (0)1924 508 000
From the M1:
Exit at Junction 38 and join the A637 Huddersfield Road at the roundabout. Continue for approximately one mile on this road and on the first roundabout after West Bretton take the first exit onto the A636 Denby Dale Road. Take the second road right onto Woodhouse Road, signposted Emley. Bear left down Upper Lane and continue through Emley untill Chapel Lane joins with Jagger Lane, Arqiva is situated on your left.
From the M62 Eastbound:
Exit at Junction 24, and take the third exit onto the A629. Continue through Huddersfield on the A629 and turn left onto North Road B6116. After half a mile turn left onto Turnshaw Road then right onto Hallas Lane. Continue for a mile until road merges with Jagger Lane, turn left and Arqiva is situated to your right.
From the M62 Westbound:
Exit at Junction 25, and take the first exit onto the A644. After a mile and a half take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto the A62, continue for five miles and take the first exit on the Shorehead roundabout onto the A629. After approximately five miles turn left onto North Road B6116. After half a mile turn left onto Turnshaw Road then right onto Hallas Lane. Continue for a mile until road merges with Jagger Lane, turn left and Arqiva is situated to your right.
The nearest mainline train station is Wakefield Westgate, which is approximately 20 minutes away by taxi from Arqiva.