- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
Travelling by car
Visitors are advised to use the B3049 (ex A272) between Winchester and Stockbridge, take the turning approximately 6 miles from Winchester (3.5 miles from Stockbridge) where a signpost reads “Crawley 1, Arqiva 3/4”. From Hook or London on the M3, leave motorway at J8, take the A303/A30 towards Stockbridge. On the A30 turn left opposite a garage on to the A272. Continue on this road until you see a sign to the right reading ‘Crawley’. Continue down into Crawley Village and continue straight on, leaving the pond on your right*.
Continue for 1 mile, turn right at T-junction.
Continue for a few hundred metres, turn right at signpost: “Crawley 1, Arqiva 3/4”.
Here is a PDF of this map for you to print off if required, there is a smaller scale map included.
* please do NOT turn right at the pond as Arqiva has assured Crawley that visitors would not drive through the village.
Another option for employees is to car share when attending other Arqiva sites. Please visit our car lift share website to see if there is an opportunity to car share with colleagues, saving money, reducing emissions and parking issues.
Travelling by train
From London Waterloo to Winchester – fast service every hour, journey time 52 minutes. From Southampton to Winchester – three per hour, journey time about 20 minutes. There is a large pay and display car park as well as a taxi rank at the station. Crawley Court is about 5 miles from Winchester.
- We also provide a free bus service between Winchester (station) and Crawley Court for both employees and visitors - Here is the bus Timetable