- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
The largest UK commercial radio broadcasters trust us to deliver a host of their services on the Surenet platform.
Legacy network providers announced the withdrawal of the Time Division Multiplexed (TDM) product set in 2012. This led to uncertainty surrounding the future delivery of broadcast content to hill-top stations among radio station technical managers. What was required was an end-to-end audio and data managed distribution product. It needed to be built on a next generation ethernet core network that could be relied upon for delivering both local, regional and national FM and AM radio services.
We engaged directly with broadcasters during the development of the Surenet service to ensure it met their requirements for a resilient, high availability content delivery network.
Delivered across our own optical Transport Network, Surenet provides a replacement service for the soon to be obsolescent BT Kilostream and Musicline product offerings.
Provisioning of services commenced for a number of broadcasters in 2014 and continues today across the UK for regional and local services.
The UK’s largest commercial radio broadcasters utilise the Surenet platform for distributing a number of their services and now it forms a critical part of their transmission infrastructure.
To find out more about our Surenet platform click here.