- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Live sports broadcasting for Infront Sports & Media
How our global delivery ‘from site to screen’ proposition delivers worldwide value for Infront Sports & Media.
From site to screen. This simple statement belies the logistical and technical complexity of delivering live sporting events to broadcasters across the globe. But it’s a task sports licence holder, Infront Sports & Media, has to address almost daily. Satellite time needs to be booked, teleports made available and fibre channels organised. Up and downlinks need to be managed, broadcast schedules complied with and much more. So much more, in fact, that outsourcing the entire process to Arqiva makes commercial sense.
High availability. This is the whole game when distributing live events. It’s an issue at the very top of Infront’s agenda, and an unfaltering commitment to its sports partners. It’s also why Infront chose Arqiva. Offering a complete end-to-end service, Arqiva can guarantee five 9s availability – from our partner’s Satellite News Gathering (SNG) vehicles through dedicated OU satellite capacity, to a global teleport and fibre network. With a dedicated 24/7 Master Control Room (MCR) making sure everything’s securely delivered, managed and monitored with dedicated helpdesk engineers.
Support isn’t limited to infrastructure. Our dedicated client team is responsible for pre-season and individual event planning, channel booking and match-day technical delivery and helpdesk support – to Infront and its right takers across the world.
It’s a complete end-to-end global service proposition – tailored to each client and event, with proven, standardised processes for streaming from satellites. The customer creates the content, Arqiva does the rest.
With peace of mind crucial to any global relationship, Infront enjoys the confidence of knowing Arqiva can support its events anywhere. Transmitting over 120,000 hours of live sports content every year, with offices on four continents, teleports on three and enough fibre (100,000 miles) to go around the world four times, little wonder Arqiva continues to win new properties – delivering great action from site to screen.
- Arqiva Occasional Use service transmitting World Badminton Federation (BWF) Major Events and BWF Series to broadcasters across the globe
- Content transmission over highly available in-house satellite capacity, fibre and teleport infrastructure
- IP streaming broadcast from Arqiva MCR to Infront HQ to ensure client confidence
- High levels of shared understanding, fast issue identification and resolution
- Capacity planning, booking and onsite technical delivery, including 24/7 helpdesk
- Developing relationship to support additional live sports events across the Infront portfolio
Get in touch with our sales team
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow