- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva WiFi is now Virgin WiFi
On 08 September 2016 Arqiva confirmed the sale of its WiFi business to Virgin Media and announced the start of an In-building solutions partnership.
For all WiFi service enquiries please visit VirginWifi.com
Mobile and Telecoms customers
As a neutral host, Arqiva remains focused on providing exceptional mobile connectivity through our In-building and Outdoor Mobile Capacity solutions using our proven Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Small Cells technology. We sit at the centre of a powerful ecosystem, investing in key 5G infrastructure and working together with Mobile Network Operators, local authorities and government to enable a vibrant digital economy for the UK.
As part of the agreement with Virgin Media, Arqiva has signed an exclusive partnership to provide indoor solutions to Virgin Media’s WiFi customers and to Virgin Media Business customers. The two businesses have also signed a long-term agreement to continue to deploy public WiFi services in Arqiva’s numerous street concessions.
As the largest neutral host provider of In-building solutions in the UK, we provide landlords and network operators with a quick and simple way to keep their customer and visitors connected, allowing them to focus on their core business. We're already providing In-Building systems to sites such as Canary Wharf and ExCel London, overcoming indoor connectivity challenges.